Giving to the Great Commission has never been more needed
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. (Matt 6:21 KJV)
Notice: Undefined variable: _view_data in /home/t7fp9ki11b67/public_html/cef.gives/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/partials/anchor.php on line 115
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/t7fp9ki11b67/public_html/cef.gives/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 744
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/t7fp9ki11b67/public_html/cef.gives/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 745
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/t7fp9ki11b67/public_html/cef.gives/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 750
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/t7fp9ki11b67/public_html/cef.gives/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 751
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/t7fp9ki11b67/public_html/cef.gives/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/helpers.php on line 755
Donate Your Vehicle
Consider giving a car, truck, boat, camper, motor home, or even a single or doublewide trailer. When you give an unwanted vehicle, in any condition, anywhere in the country, your donation will help fund our radio outreach for CENTURION EDUCATION FOUNDATION. We call this giving your car for Christ! Your donated vehicle will be towed away by Insurance Auto Auction. They will sell the donated vehicle, send you a tax receipt for the value of the vehicle, and then send CENTURION EDUCATION FOUNDATION the proceeds. To initiate your car donation to CENTURION EDUCATION FOUNDATION, and world missions please Click Here. THANK YOU!!
Make your online donation count even more!
When donating via PayPal use debit instead of credit.
Call toll free: (877) 411-5300
It truly is a lose – lose proposition. Wouldn’t it be better if you are going to give to the Lord’s work that the church, missions, or other non-profit receive all of what you what to give anyhow? You would get a higher amount to write off against your taxes and the non-profit would receive the higher amount of the gift made.
What is Estate Planning?
Estate planning is the process by which your personal and financial objectives for your family or charities are accomplished following death. Often, there is a good deal of discussion to finally determine the plan which is best for those who will survive you. Thus, estate planning involves:
- Disclosure of financial and personal information,
- Discussion and identification of objectives to be achieved,
- Presentation of the options available to meet defined objectives,
- Recommendations of how best to proceed understanding the costs and benefits, including taxes,
- Work with the donor’s attorney of choice to present and assure that the donor’s goals are specifically spelled out during the preparation of documents to effectuate the plan selected, and
- Follow up with the donor’s other personal advisers to make sure that the plan is put into effect.
- Give advice or direction as to investment vehicles available.
Consider asking your company, or if you are a owner yourself, to make a donation to CENTURION EDUCATION FOUNDATION. Many companies want to support the causes that their employees care about, so they setup matching giving programs through which they match employee donations to eligible nonprofits. You might be able to double your giving to CENTURION EDUCATION FOUNDATION by checking with your employer to see if they offer matching donations.
Top Corporate Donation Statistics: 65%
Of Fortune 500 companies offer a matching gift program. 9%
The average employee participation for matching gift programs. 40%
Of Fortune 500 companies offer volunteer grant programs.
Generated through workplace giving: 4$ Billion per year.
The following are Fortune 500 Companies which participate in employee matching programs:
Bank of America, Boing, BP, General Electric, Google, Liberty Global, Microsoft, Teradata, Darden Restaurant Group, General Mills, CarMax, IBM, Kaiser Permanente, International Monetary Fund, State Street, Intuit, McAfee,
General Corporation’s Donations:
American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines, Hilton Worldwide, Host Hotels & Resorts, Choice Hotels, InerContinental, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Amazon, Costco, Home Depot, Walmart, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Gap, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Nike, Albertsons, Kroger, SuoerValu, Whole Foods, State Farm Insurance, Office Depot, Reebok, Nordstrom, Coca, Super Valu, Publix.
A bequest is a planned way to sow seeds for the Kingdom by including CENTURION EDUCATION FOUNDATION in your will. With your attorney’s help, this can be a way to save on or avoid estate and gift taxes. Distributions can be made either as a specific dollar amount or as a percentage of the estate.
Charitable Gift Annuities
A charitable gift annuity (CGA), available in most states, is a contractual arrangement between you and Christian Community Foundation (CCF), our charitable gift annuity provider. You make an irrevocable gift of cash or securities (minimum $ 25,000) in exchange for fixed payments for life, with the remaining value benefiting the mission of Centurion Education Foundation at your passing.
- Security-Your fixed payments will not change, regardless of whether interest rates rise or fall.
- High Rates of Return-Your annuity payments may be considerably more than you are presently receiving.
- Current tax deduction of gift portion.
- Tax-free income-Part of your annual payments may be a tax-free return of principal.
- Capital gains tax savings-Minimize taxation on appreciated assets and spread them over your lifetime.
- Flexibility-You choose immediate or deferred payments and frequency of payments…quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
- Provide for yourself and one other… your spouse, a special needs child, or a parent.
An easily established charitable trust can provide a current charitable deduction for you in addition to income for you and/or Centurion Education Foundation during your lifetime. The income stream could be a fixed dollar amount or a fixed percentage. Estate and gift taxes can be lowered or eliminated by the proper use of these trusts.
This charitable contribution can be very attractive because it has the potential to increase the income that you may be receiving from low-yielding savings accounts, stocks, bonds, or certificates of deposit. The income must be distributed to you, your spouse, or other designee; at the end of the term of the trust the assets would be distributed to Centurion Education Foundation as part of the Great Commission giving program.
Retained Life Estate
Retained Life Estate – The Gift That Keeps You in Your Home
A retained life estate is a plan that allows you to donate a future interest in your home or farm to Centurion Education Foundation while retaining the right to live in it for the rest of your life. As the creator of a life estate, you deed a future interest in your home or farm to Centurion Education Foundation, but retain the right to live in it for the rest of your life or a term of years. You may also use a vacation home to create this kind of gift. While you retain the right to live on your property, you continue to be responsible for all routine expenses: maintenance fees, insurance, property taxes, repairs, etc. If you later decide to vacate your property, you may rent all or part of the property in cooperation with Centurion Education Foundation. When your life estate ends, or you terminate your interest, Centurion Education Foundation can then use your property or the proceeds from the sale of your property for the purpose you designate.
Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILIT) Wealth Replacement Trusts
An irrevocable life insurance trust (ILIT; pronounced “eyelet” and also called a wealth replacement trust) is a trust that is funded, at least in part, by life insurance policies or proceeds. It is an effective estate planning tool that, if properly structured, may help avoid generation-skipping transfer, gift, and estate taxes, while providing a source of liquid funds to your estate for the payment of taxes, debts, and expenses. An ILIT can be either funded or unfunded.
- May help avoid generation-skipping transfer, gift, and estate taxes.
- Takes advantage of the annual gift tax exclusion
- Replaces wealth to provide for your family
- Provides cash to your beneficiaries so that your business can continue to operate after your death
- May provide funds for the costs of settling your estate (if the estate is in a position to sell assets to the trust or repay a loan, with interest)
- Provides for professional management of your assets
- Avoids probate
- Maintains your privacy
- Trust assets may be protected from estate creditor’s claims
Will or Living Trust Bequests
Establishing a personal will or living trust offers peace of mind through the assurance that one has made known how personal assets should be distributed after death. Bequests can be designated to Centurion Education Foundation in several different ways, such as:
- Stating a specific amount or specific asset
- Stating a percentage
- Designating the remainder or residual of estate holdings.
- Note: “Intestate” is the term for a person who dies without a formal, legal will. If this occurs, everything you possess is given away by strangers to other strangers. A well-planned wilt puts you in charge. It is your directive to everyone else about your personal wishes, such as:
- Distributing cash, investments, real estate, and personal property to family and other loved ones
- Providing property management for heirs who may not be prepared to manage their financial affairs.
- Reducing taxes and estate settlement costs
- Making “gifts of a lifetime” to charitable interests
More on Bequests
A bequest is a planned way to sow seeds for the Kingdom by including Centurion Education Foundation in your will. With your attorney’s help, this can be a way to save on or avoid estate and gift taxes. Distributions can be made either as a specific dollar amount or as a percentage of the estate. Gifts left to Centurion Education Foundation in your will, will help enable Centurion Education Foundation to continue to spread the gospel across America and around the world.
A bequest can take one of the following forms:
- You designate a specific dollar amount to be transferred to one or more charities such as Centurion Education Foundation
- You can designate property assets, such as real estate, artwork and other valuables to be used to fund a charitable gift.
- A percentage of your estate plan can be designated for charitable purposes to ensure that the relative values of your gifts remain equal.
- You can determine that what remains after all other gifts to loved ones have been fulfilled goes to charity.
Centurion Education Foundation logo
Call the Centurion Education Foundation the foundation for more information. Your call is confidential and your gift will greatly impact the kingdom of God.